Monday, May 9, 2011

Summer Projects: Some New, Some Continued

This summer I will be working on a number of projects. Some that have been collecting dust and others that are new ideas and still others that still need tinkering.
  1. I plan to continue working on my two novels that have been in the works for the last 2 years. The older and more complex of the two is one that most people are probably familiar with, The Transfiguration of Roy Divinus. A sci-fi work the addresses and questions several disciplines of Philosophy within a frantic, inter-stellar, action epic.
  2. The second is a shorter, simpler novel, about parallel worlds and consciousness. Still working on titles but I am thinking it will be 30 Seconds of Life. It details the life of a man, his wife, and two children subsisting in the hills along an extensive grassland. Life is pretty simple until one day, the man see something unexplainable in his binocs, and decides to leave his perch and investigate.
  3. I am also beginning a short story called The Key Chain.... This is a good one. :)
  4. I have gotten back into art a little bit and I plan on doing some extensive sketch works and probably doing some work with latex paints to explore the work I did in "Project Olio" in 2009, that I was so dissatisfied with.
  5. I also would like to begin some research as a preemptive strike on the Fall semester. We'll see how that goes.
  6. Also will be prepping for another good year as BSU Men's Soccer Club President and also prepping for my first term as BSU Anthropology Club President.
Overall I hope it is a productive summer and I would love feedback on my work and people to collab with... Get in touch with me. 208.409.5518. Also I will be letting my poor, broken ankle heal. No more soccer for awhile - I hope this doesn't drive me into a dark, depressive state of alcoholism!!!! Ha ha, only kidding, but I will be doing some partying too. :)

Cheers everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment